The weather continues to be absolutely gorgeously calm. What a difference from the first 3 weeks...
We arrived at high tide, anchored & stern tied and were ready to go the next day at low tide. oops!!
We also were successful with our prawn traps by catching quite a few of our 9 inch limit prawns. I measure by the Daleen's proper way so I will always measure the same.
We took a dinghy ride into Carter Passage... Amazingly beautiful....
Evening sunset
We decided to anchor outside after we fueled and watered Omega and Saoirse will dock in the morning. John and Daleen decided to do laundry this evening to have it behind us so here we are back at the laundray mat on the internet. **smile**
One bit of news to let our boating friends know. Port McNeill now has free wifi internet in the harbour!!
So cool for me since now Diane and I can do more shopping in town!!!!
We will be here for 2 or 3 days but will let you know when we decide to head out. We plan on heading over to Blunder and Allison Harbour and then into Belize and Seymour Inlet. A first for all of us....
Weather has calmed down and it looks like we will have sunshine for most of this week. They still forecast high winds in Johnstone Strait but we have had beautiful calm days and evenings and we all have been sleeping great!
Love you all and have fun and keep in touch. We are also back in cell phone range and I will let you know when our email is working again. I have been contacting our family with this blog and facebook so you can always send us a message on facebook under Daleen Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment